Friday 30 September 2016

Kepos Street Kitchen - Lamb Kefta Burger

My friend brought my to one of the cafe alloated in Redfern with highly recommendation on their home-made burger. I didn’t realise that it was a fancy restaurant and when we turned up I have to admit I sulked a bit. Like most cafes, Kepos Street Kitchen has a range of pastries/baked goods for instant sale. I was sure they couldn’t do great burgers if they weren’t in our favourite American style. (I was wrong!)


What did I ordered?
The Lamb Kefta Burger – $18
This burger was really special and very differentThe meat on this burger was served medium rare but it was definitely on the rare side of things when I ate it it was almost like a juicy steak tartare on bread . The harissa relish and kohlrabi slaw further heaved this little middle eastern inspired delight into enjoyablility.

This was a massive burger!
The freshness of the apples and mint was perfect with the richness of the lamb. It was a really great burger. Not our usual style as the meat was super rare but delicious.

-Yee Na, Lok


No comments:

Post a Comment