Sunday 2 October 2016

Shake Shack!

If there is one thing the U.S.A is known for it, it's their burgers and fries and the Shake Shack definitely lived up to this expectation. It caters for everyone (there's even a section on the menu for dogs!) The line was incredibly long but after tasting one their burgers I immediately understand why. Once I had received my burger and cheddar/bacon fries, I am ecstatic! The burger softens in your mouth, joined by an immediate impact of flavour. It's exceptionally tasty and the cheddar melts splendidly over the patty, finished with a Shack Sauce and red velvet milkshake, its a great combination.  I am definitely a converted Shake Shack supporter. It's one of those things that might just be a fad but while its popular its worth the trek of queue!



- Annabelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment